All transaction occur within platform. In general the transaction process occurs as follows:
- Templates are created & managed by those members authorized
- A new contract is created based on these templates. Drafting is completed.
- The transaction is delivered via the Network to other accounts for negotiation (redline) and or execution (signing).
- As the negotiation process continues, the Network tracks all versions, redlines and communications until both parties execute.
- The Network alerts each party when they've received a new version or other communication from the other party.
- Post execution, finalized digital copy is automatically posted in the Member's account and delivered to Guest Users.
- Transactions can be managed, queried, reported on, referred to for post execution compliance and closeout.